Aleko Products - ALEKO Electric Trolling Motor False Advertising
I purchased an ALEKO trolling motor for my 12' boat.So far, it has performed well without any problem.
Just one issue: They advertise on Amazon that the unit comes with a spare propeller. I thought this was great, should you encounter a mishap while on the water. The unit arrived WITHOUT a spare propeller. Assuming I could quickly rectify the issue by calling the distributor I advised them of the missing part.
This is great! They had me email an image of the receipt along with PICTURES of the motor itself. I did just that and further explained that their advertisement was false and misleading. The manual that came with the unit also indicated a spare prop.
I had to contact them 3 times before they answered the phone. When I finally got to speak with someone they acknowledged receiving my photos and receipt. He offered to sell me a prop for $25 with free shipping (big deal) When I asked them about ALEKO's false advertising his only response was, "that's our bad." Sounded like something you would hear from a 6th grader. I wrote a scathing review on this company to Amazon insisting they drop ALEKO products off their website.
but they wouldn't post it. Guess the review was too harsh for the politically correct Amazon. Don't get me wrong, the motor is fine and the price was ok. I just would not purchase anything in the future from ALEKO of Seattle, WA.
The product is: TRM-L-60 60-62 lb. Thrust Trolling Motor. Check it out anywhere on the web.
It'll say that it comes with a spare prop.You shouldn't have to purchase something that is already included in the ad.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "My pure bred Doberman Pinscher stayed at Petsmart Hotel in Tukwila WA from July 24 through July 31st. While paying the cost of his boarding, a staff mentioned that he..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."